The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: BBM Fanart  (Read 195607 times)

Offline PatSinnott

• Obsessed
  • You 'n Alma... That's a life...?
Re: BBM Fanart
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2006, 02:46:46 PM »

Like vast clouds of steam from thermal springs in winter the years of things unsaid, and now unsayable, ---admissions, declarations, shames, guilts, fears ---rose around them.
[/b]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 06:36:06 PM by PatSinnott »
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country"- Edward Bernays, 1928

mobody

« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2006, 05:17:45 PM »

mobody

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2006, 07:40:03 PM »
Screencaps are from Screencaphaven, Striped wall, Secret Obsession and other sources.
Do not repost on any other site without permission.

Im leaving you, Ennis, Jack said.
Chapter Two, Somebody New[/b]

Cross posted to http://community.livejournal.com/bbm_artists/, http://community.livejournal.com/somebodynew_j4e/

« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 09:14:05 PM by mobody »

Offline PatSinnott

• Obsessed
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2006, 08:57:42 PM »
Great Mobody.  I loved that fic, and this does look like it could have been taken right off the pages when Jack was waiting at Pine Creek.  You got the touch!
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country"- Edward Bernays, 1928

mobody

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2006, 09:03:39 PM »
Great Mobody.  I loved that fic, and this does look like it could have been taken right off the pages when Jack was waiting at Pine Creek.  You got the touch!

Thanks, I really like bringing my favorite fanfics to life.

Offline amdaz

• Jackoholicus Maximus
  • Obsessed
  • Forever Blue
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2006, 12:46:48 AM »
Im leaving you, Ennis, Jack said.

MO this is so amazing.
The expression on Ennis's face, ... Jack sadness.

AWESOME !!

Offline PatSinnott

• Obsessed
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2006, 09:22:33 PM »

Electrifed Embrace
[/b]

« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 08:54:26 AM by PatSinnott »

Offline PatSinnott

• Obsessed
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2006, 01:50:01 PM »

The Salty Sweet Stink of Jack
[/b]

mobody

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2006, 07:59:13 PM »

mobody

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2006, 09:41:03 AM »
The Dozy Embrace in Mosaic

Offline PatSinnott

• Obsessed
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2006, 08:39:17 PM »

Ennis's Heartbreak
[/b]

mobody

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2006, 11:39:59 PM »
100 Cans of Beans
(with apologies to Andy Warhol)  [/b]

Offline gnash

• Obsessed
  • ʍous ƃuıɯoɔ ɟo lləɯs lɐʇəɯ əɥʇ
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2006, 10:00:52 PM »
lol that is great!!!!! ...it's too bad andy wasn't around, he probably would have loved the movie!

"Brokeback is about a lost paradise, an Eden."  Ang Lee

mobody

« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2006, 10:08:51 PM »
lol that is great!!!!! ...it's too bad andy wasn't around, he probably would have loved the movie!

I'm thinking about making it into a poster, but I need to straighten out the lines if I do that. I really had fun making it tho.

Offline gnash

• Obsessed
  • ʍous ƃuıɯoɔ ɟo lləɯs lɐʇəɯ əɥʇ
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2006, 12:05:14 AM »
I'm thinking about making it into a poster, but I need to straighten out the lines if I do that. I really had fun making it tho.

that would be great, like taking it to kinko's and having it enlarged..  it would look cool also with just one can, like andy used to do.  is that the BBQ can or the can from the movie? i can't tell at that size.

that photo montage of the dozy embrace you posted would also look very cool as a poster,,, do you have a program that scans photos and then assembles the image for you? it seems like it needs a few more images to pull from, to increase the number of different values used to create shading. maybe you can enrich the photo pool with photos of sheep. :D that might be an easy way to offer the program more selections.

damn, sure wish i had more time at the bbq, it would have been fun to sit down with you and pat and other bbm fan artists to chat about these things!

"Brokeback is about a lost paradise, an Eden."  Ang Lee