The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: MTF? FTM? WTF? Everything you wanted to know about Transgender but were afraid  (Read 113512 times)

Online CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • twiddle your spaghetti
Tomi Lahren, 'I Am Jazz' star discuss transgender rights

Jazz Jennings and conservative pundit Tomi Lahren come face-to-face to discuss transgender rights on the season finale of "I Am Jazz."  The 16-year-old transgender reality star aimed to change Lahren's opinions on transgender rights in a Fox News exclusive sneak peak of the hit TLC show.

She told Lahren of having to use the nurse's bathroom when she was in second grade.

"Even at that young age, I wondered why I was being treated differently," Jennings shared. "And in second grade I actually snuck into the girls bathroom and I got in trouble."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/09/tomi-lahren-am-jazz-star-discuss-transgender-rights.html

Online CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • twiddle your spaghetti
Jackie Evancho and sister Juliet Evancho on life after Jackie's inauguration performance

Singing the national anthem at a president’s inauguration should have been a crowning career moment for 17-year-old opera singer Jackie Evancho.

But her decision to sing at President Donald Trump's inauguration put her career in jeopardy. In the six months since, Evancho said she is still dealing with the waves of criticism she faced for performing and acknowledged the backlash she received affected her fan base.

She said fans accused her of turning her back on family, pointing to the Trump’s administration’s stance on LGBTQ rights, because of Evancho’s 19-year-old transgender sister, Juliet.

“[The comments] got really mean … because I ‘chose President Trump over family’ supposedly,” Evancho said.  Seeing her sister Jackie go through all the hate mail, “broke my heart,” Juliet Evancho said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jackie-evancho-sister-juliet-evancho-life-jackies-trump/story?id=49114696

Offline B.W.

• Obsessed
Tomi Lahren, 'I Am Jazz' star discuss transgender rights

Jazz Jennings and conservative pundit Tomi Lahren come face-to-face to discuss transgender rights on the season finale of "I Am Jazz."  The 16-year-old transgender reality star aimed to change Lahren's opinions on transgender rights in a Fox News exclusive sneak peak of the hit TLC show.

She told Lahren of having to use the nurse's bathroom when she was in second grade.

"Even at that young age, I wondered why I was being treated differently," Jennings shared. "And in second grade I actually snuck into the girls bathroom and I got in trouble."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/09/tomi-lahren-am-jazz-star-discuss-transgender-rights.html

I think that Jazz should've made arguments for why transgender people should have the same rights as cisgender people and let the viewers come to their own conclusions rather than trying to change her opponent's mind.

Online CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • twiddle your spaghetti
Most recent episodes of "I Am Jazz" show her now being attracted to one of her girlfriends, when in the past, she was always dating men.