The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: DVD extras; cuts. What do you want? What would you pay for?  (Read 66022 times)

Offline BlueJeanJeannie

• Old Brokeback got me good and it sure ain't over
  • Obsessed
  • Team Jake. Always.
Re: DVD extras; cuts. What do you want? What would you pay for?
« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2013, 01:20:09 AM »
Brokeback Mountain needs a major four or five disc special collector's  edition treatment when it comes to the special features. ...  I want numerous commentaries, extended scenes, deleted scenes, radio spots, TV spots, theatrical trailers, numerous  feature-length documentaries and featurettes both old and new, still gallery photos, some parody features, making of notes.... the whole enchilada.  The works.  It needs it and deserves it.

Just that?  :D  Gonna be pricey. But hey, if I'd pay a fortune for that, I'd also expect Jake Gyllenhaal to deliver that DVD box at my doorstep. Just Jake. In person. And, if possible, dressed as Jack Twist. Ooooooeeeeee!  ;)
Chaos is order yet undeciphered.

Offline B.W.

• Obsessed
« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2013, 02:18:44 PM »
Yes, just for that.  It would be so worth it and if Jake Gyllenhaal delivered it my house dressed like Jack Twist, I can guarantee you that he won't be leaving.  I wouldn't let him. He'd be all mine!  ;) >:D

Offline BlueJeanJeannie

• Old Brokeback got me good and it sure ain't over
  • Obsessed
  • Team Jake. Always.
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2013, 03:00:35 AM »
 :D
Chaos is order yet undeciphered.

Offline AshesOnBrokeback

• Redlined all the way, couldn't get here fast enough..
  • Obsessed
  • Chris Twist
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2013, 01:26:32 PM »
Well, I would definitely pay for extended tent scenes lol. :D Really any extended scenes would catch my money, and any piece of prop from the movie no matter how insignificant would be a sure sale. Although I'm sure something like that is farfetched but as a limited quantity type deal they could attach any price to it and I would gladly tell them to take my money!  :) :)
It's Nobody's Business But Ours,,