The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: The Fashion Thread  (Read 161889 times)

Online fritzkep

• German Louisiana Virginia Dude
  • Global Moderator
  • Obsessed
  • Wie geht's, y'all?
Re: The Fashion Thread
« Reply #900 on: August 15, 2014, 06:42:39 PM »
Whatever works!

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

Offline gnash

• Obsessed
  • ʍous ƃuıɯoɔ ɟo lləɯs lɐʇəɯ əɥʇ
« Reply #901 on: September 09, 2015, 08:44:47 PM »
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I love it!

Tattooed Hairline!

oh. tattoo hairlines? françois sagat has one.

http://www.myportiswaspsays.com/2013/06/interview-with-francois-sagat-part-2.html

"Brokeback is about a lost paradise, an Eden."  – Ang Lee

Offline gnash

• Obsessed
« Reply #902 on: September 09, 2015, 08:59:20 PM »
fashion faux pas

omg some guys are STILL wearing their pants low, showing their underwear, drooping and dragging their drawers.

one day, I swear to god, I'm going to get in line in front of some of these saggerz and just pull my pants down!

I really hoped the trend would be over about 30 years ago but it hasn't seem to have gone away in the young thug/gangster communities at all. just yesterday when I was parking my car, a not so young man got out of the car parked next to mine and practically pressed his buttocks against my passenger window. it was a tight spot, but really? he was wearing white briefs, and they weren't exactly clean. I don't think it was bodily fluids, but just dirt and other matter that had collected on his underwear from sitting down.

what's worse is I'm seeing men that are in their 40s that are still sagging their drawers. to be fair, it's not just the ghetto kids. you can see sagging jeans on some men in the "upscale" communities. shooo, i wouldn't mind if they sagged their underwear as well.  >:D

Offline Peruvian

• Virgin
« Reply #903 on: January 15, 2016, 05:03:24 AM »
fashion faux pas

omg some guys are STILL wearing their pants low, showing their underwear, drooping and dragging their drawers.

one day, I swear to god, I'm going to get in line in front of some of these saggerz and just pull my pants down!

I really hoped the trend would be over about 30 years ago but it hasn't seem to have gone away in the young thug/gangster communities at all. just yesterday when I was parking my car, a not so young man got out of the car parked next to mine and practically pressed his buttocks against my passenger window. it was a tight spot, but really? he was wearing white briefs, and they weren't exactly clean. I don't think it was bodily fluids, but just dirt and other matter that had collected on his underwear from sitting down.

what's worse is I'm seeing men that are in their 40s that are still sagging their drawers. to be fair, it's not just the ghetto kids. you can see sagging jeans on some men in the "upscale" communities. shooo, i wouldn't mind if they sagged their underwear as well.  >:D

I've never understood why guys do this. One of the weirdest fashion trends that just makes no sense.
Do you use the Bathmate from https://peblueprint.com/bathmate-review these days?

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
  • love is a force of nature
« Reply #904 on: March 13, 2016, 11:45:02 AM »

I wondered if this thread was still up and running, was just scanning through, what a difference a few years makes!

All the Details on Malia and Sasha Obama's Naeem Khan Gowns for Their First State Dinner
03/11/2016 at 12:43 PM ET
1.8kSHARES
[Sharing Options]
subscribe

Prom dress shopping is going to have a hard time living up to this. For their elegant appearance at their first state dinner, Malia and Sasha Obama took their seats among famous Canadians including the Prime Minister and his wife, Lorne Michaels, Ryan Reynolds (with wife Blake Lively, of course) and a (surprisingly silver fox-y) Mike Myers. And they weren’t wearing any old thing from the backs of their closets. Each girl wore a striking embroidered Naeem Khan gown, worth nearly $20,000 apiece.....

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2016/03/11/malia-and-sasha-obama-wear-naeem-khan-gowns-to-state-dinner/

There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?

Offline gnash

• Obsessed
« Reply #905 on: February 25, 2017, 09:50:14 PM »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for almost an entire year!
Unless you're unsure you want to reply, please reconsider starting a new topic.

:D

I wondered if this thread was still up and running, was just scanning through, what a difference a few years makes!

totes... look at this windowpane check on malia:

11 Outfits That Prove Sasha And Malia Obama Deserve As Much Style Credit As Michelle

http://www.thegloss.com/fashion/best-sasha-malia-obama-outfits-photos/

beautiful young lady...looks like daddy's girl here.  :-*  gorgeous family.

Offline gnash

• Obsessed
« Reply #906 on: February 25, 2017, 09:54:48 PM »

...and here we have..... our lovely FLOTUS!   :o :-X :laugh:

Offline gnash

• Obsessed
« Reply #907 on: February 25, 2017, 10:05:26 PM »

this brixton jacket has a brokeback mood...

Offline gnash

• Obsessed
« Reply #908 on: February 27, 2017, 01:01:27 PM »

:D :D :D

Online CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • twiddle your spaghetti
« Reply #909 on: June 27, 2017, 06:48:00 PM »

The founder of the 'Romphim' says the reaction to the garment has been 'totally insane'

Evan Ross Katz, Mic

At 10 a.m. on May 15, Elaine Chen and three classmates sat with "nervous excitement" as they prepared to launch the product they'd devised during the last few months of senior year. Did she have any idea that by 10 p.m. the RompHim would become the summer's most squawked-about item? "Not at all."

It took Chen — along with her fellow Kellogg School of Management co-creators Alex Neumann, Chip Longenecker and Daniel Webster-Clark — until the day's end before she realized the product they had launched via Kickstarter was torpedoing toward full-on cultural phenomenon. "We wanted to create a product that would be a conversation starter," Chen recalled an interview, "but this was totally insane."

Not 24 hours after its internet debut, the RompHim was everywhere: Vogue, Elle, GQ, Esquire, Washington Post, CNN, Time. It was trending on Twitter and even showing up on local news.

http://www.businessinsider.com/romphim-founder-woman-elaine-chen-romper-bros-2017-6

Online CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • twiddle your spaghetti
« Reply #910 on: June 27, 2017, 06:52:28 PM »

Mantyhose, lacey shorts, RompHim: 3 trends for men make social media rounds

Add "mantyhose" to the list of trends for guys that are causing a stir on social media.

The product — tights designed more for men than women — is the latest to get forwarded and republished a bunch on Facebook and Twitter, though it's been around for several years.

A story by the Daily Mail in the UK that published in 2012 also calls it "brosiery." The fad is nothing new, but because it's gone viral, it's new information to some.

Last week, lacey shorts were the fashion trend in the limelight. Sparkie Baby Official was the first to bring light to them via their Instagram, but they were originally created for rapper Cazwell's upcoming video "Loose Wrists," which debuts this month.

Just before that, the RompHim had national media attention after a Kickstarter campaign to fund their production went around the social networks. The campaign had a goal of earning $10,000, and on June 4, 2017 is was at more than $360,000.

http://www.wptv.com/lifestyle/manty-hose-lacey-shorts-romphim-3-trends-for-men-make-social-media-rounds

Online CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • twiddle your spaghetti
« Reply #911 on: August 13, 2017, 03:56:39 PM »
Do Men and Women Really Want Genderless Fashion?

KRISTOPHER FRASER  08.13.17 12:00 AM ET

Fashion has always responded to what’s happening next. The movement that’s happening right now: genderless apparel.   In March, H&M announced the debut of their first unisex collection, a 19-piece line of oversized denim basics called Denim United.

Recently, Parisian brand Avoc, which proudly totes their offerings as gender neutral, won the prestigious ANDAM award, which granted them $129,000 to grow their business.

While gender non-conformity and gender expression are headline topics right now, the question remains for fashion, is this just a trend, or something that has a profitable future for the retail sector?

Liusal, a streetwear brand that officially launched during New York Fashion Week: Men’s, has made being genderless a core part of their brand identity. Their main reason for this was a matter of economics on their part.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/do-men-and-women-really-want-genderless-fashion