The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: Dreams: The meaning behind them  (Read 22452 times)

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
  • Footsteps in my life....leave memories in my heart
Re: Dreams: The meaning behind them
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 06:55:54 AM »
It is said that to dream is to awaken our reasonable soul. It thinks,judges, and reasons. It is a mind.

They represent an unconscious wish that is socially unacceptable or too frightneing or unpleasant to be allowed into our consciousness. By allowing it to be released into our unconscious minds,dreams....our anxieties and repression is relieved.....

They say if you don't dream...you may die or suffer physically......wow!!
RICKY MARTIN ,tu eres mi Kiki !

Offline cabin

• Obsessed
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 07:01:53 AM »
Nell and Fritz:

Dreams are just dreams, man.    Go for it and really dream.  It does belittle one's partner. 

Has anyone ever woke up blushing and feeling wierd after have an erotic dream with someone you would never do it with, but maybe secretly thought they were cute or hot or whatever.

Just to clarify, I had meant to say:

It doesn't belittle one's partner. 

Online fritzkep

• German Louisiana Virginia Dude
  • Global Moderator
  • Obsessed
  • Wie geht's, y'all?
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 07:08:39 AM »
Nell and Fritz:

Dreams are just dreams, man.    Go for it and really dream.  It does belittle one's partner. 

Has anyone ever woke up blushing and feeling wierd after have an erotic dream with someone you would never do it with, but maybe secretly thought they were cute or hot or whatever.

Thanks, Gerry! The previous statement had me a little concerned!

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 09:27:10 AM »
Nell and Fritz:

Thanks, Gerry! The previous statement had me a little concerned!

I knew what he meant...ha ha ha...was hoping I was right...whew!!!

Offline cabin

• Obsessed
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 09:47:45 AM »
It pays to go after the fact and correct your mistakes. 

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 10:42:04 AM »
It pays to go after the fact and correct your mistakes.

yes,it sure does...don't want people to think you're wackier than usual..lol

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 10:50:13 AM »
So Gerry.....I had a dream a few weeks ago about our Brokeback buddies....left me with that same feeling as you had.

Some of it I already forgot,the small details anyway...but...

I was in an open field...wasn't Linda's back yard...I could see mountains and hills and green all around...there were hugh trees everywhere. I was walking around but couldn't see anyone but their voices I could hear...I recognized Conny's voice, Brad's,Jackie's,Terry's, yours...Fritzie and Chucky's and Jari's. But I couldn't see them....I decided to sit under a hugh tree and look towards the mountain in front of me...all of a sudden out comes Jari and sits next to me and then Brad and Jackie....I saw Fritzie and Terry walking towards us and we layed on the grass looking up to the sky...it was great. All of a sudden I was hearing Sal and Nick....they were yapping away in their cute accents and I wake up!!!!!!!!  whew...it was a great dream

Online fritzkep

• Global Moderator
  • Obsessed
  • Wie geht's, y'all?
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 12:31:35 PM »
So Gerry.....I had a dream a few weeks ago about our Brokeback buddies....left me with that same feeling as you had.

I was in an open field...wasn't Linda's back yard...I could see mountains and hills and green all around...there were hugh trees everywhere. I was walking around but couldn't see anyone but their voices I could hear...I recognized Conny's voice, Brad's,Jackie's,Terry's, yours...Fritzie and Chucky's and Jari's. But I couldn't see them....I decided to sit under a hugh tree and look towards the mountain in front of me...all of a sudden out comes Jari and sits next to me and then Brad and Jackie....I saw Fritzie and Terry walking towards us and we layed on the grass looking up to the sky...it was great. All of a sudden I was hearing Sal and Nick....they were yapping away in their cute accents and I wake up!!!!!!!!  whew...it was a great dream

Neat! What were Terry and I doing, Fritz asks hopefully.

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2007, 01:06:14 PM »

Neat! What were Terry and I doing, Fritz asks hopefully.

HA HA HA...oh Fritzie...my dear bro....just walking side by side hon,talking and as you started to walk to us you were both looking forward smiling......*sigh*

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2007, 01:13:17 PM »
Another dream I had....this time I was in Brad's house. I already told him about this dream....premonition?...I hope?

I was sleepin in a bed and the door opens....from the door I see Terry's head peeking in telling me it's time to get up....lol....I was mad that I had to get up and flipped him off...hahahahah...next thing I know,I'm walking towards the bathroom past the kitchen and Brad and Steve were there. Steve was sitting down reading the newspaper and Brad was over the stove cooking breakfast. Jackie and Jari were in the balcony outside smoking. When I got out of the bathroom the whole gang was now in the kitchen laughing at me . I grabbed my cigarettes from the kitchen table and Brad walks over to me and yanks them out of my hands and tells me I ain't smoking and to get my ass in that chair and have some breakfast.....bwahahahahaha....Steve rolls his eyes at me and tells me I'd better listen....whew!!!!..........I wake up...........HOW COOL IS THAT?

Online fritzkep

• Global Moderator
  • Obsessed
  • Wie geht's, y'all?
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2007, 01:32:32 PM »
Walking side by side with a gorgeous hunk like Terry is delightful indeed, Nellie!

Offline bbmbliss

• Truly Scrumptious
  • Obsessed
  • Love is where it falls
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2007, 01:37:26 PM »
I'm very jealous of your dreams Nellie - mine are all so mundane in comparison (well, most of them anyway...!!  ;) )
I know why the caged bird sings.  The caged bird sings of freedom. - Maya Angelou

Offline conny

• seagirl
  • Obsessed
    • forthejoyoflife
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 02:11:20 PM »
Another dream I had....this time I was in Brad's house. I already told him about this dream....premonition?...I hope?

I was sleepin in a bed and the door opens....from the door I see Terry's head peeking in telling me it's time to get up....lol....I was mad that I had to get up and flipped him off...hahahahah...next thing I know,I'm walking towards the bathroom past the kitchen and Brad and Steve were there. Steve was sitting down reading the newspaper and Brad was over the stove cooking breakfast. Jackie and Jari were in the balcony outside smoking. When I got out of the bathroom the whole gang was now in the kitchen laughing at me . I grabbed my cigarettes from the kitchen table and Brad walks over to me and yanks them out of my hands and tells me I ain't smoking and to get my ass in that chair and have some breakfast.....bwahahahahaha....Steve rolls his eyes at me and tells me I'd better listen....whew!!!!..........I wake up...........HOW COOL IS THAT?

cool dream nell  ;D
"we are one,but we are not the same"   U2

Offline cabin

• Obsessed
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 03:10:38 PM »
Nell:

With all those dreams, sounds to me like your just sleeping plain too much and your non-smoking is driving you nuts.   :D

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 04:45:28 PM »
Nell:

With all those dreams, sounds to me like your just sleeping plain too much and your non-smoking is driving you nuts. :D

Bwahaha...oh yeah , riiiiiight.....I'll agree on going nuts with the non-smoking bid ,but I only sleep an average of 5 hours a day...maybe it's LACK of sleep...whew!!