The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: Dreams: The meaning behind them  (Read 58952 times)

Offline cabin

• Obsessed
Re: Dreams: The meaning behind them
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2007, 11:41:10 AM »
LOL...real dream huh...okay,here goes...

Dreaming of trains means that you will soon make a journey. Because you were confused or took the wrong train,and you were waiting for a long period...along with the smoke you saw,indicates many doubts and fears in your life. BUT, only if you let them cloud your life. Also, beware of flattery and deceitful people.......hmmmm... ;)

Nellie

Thanks,  I love it.  Doubts and fears in my life, I usually don't let them, however, I didn't know I had so many. :D
Flattery and deceitful people.  I guess I need to talk to Lenny.   :D  :D  :D

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
  • Footsteps in my life....leave memories in my heart
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »
No dreams in 2 days...what's the matter with you people !!!
RICKY MARTIN ,tu eres mi Kiki !

Offline TwistEnnis

• Obsessed
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2007, 01:56:22 PM »
Oh Lord.........did you say "white magic"?.........lol
I keep having this recurring dream where this football team...I don't know who exactly, all I can make out on the jersey's are an N & O...they're goldish and black in color.    Anyway, this football team is playing another team.....this other team has a picture of some wild animal on it(maybe a grizzly??).   Anyway, moving away from unimportant details - this team with the N & O - are KICKING this other teams ass! 

Does that mean anything to anyone?  Can someone help clarify what the significance of that could be?  Nellie?  Fritz? 
~T-Truth is, sometimes I miss you so much, I can hardly stand it~

Offline Boris

• The Iceman melteth
  • Obsessed
  • I was just thinkin' out loud.
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2007, 02:28:28 PM »
I keep having this recurring dream where this football team...I don't know who exactly, all I can make out on the jersey's are an N & O...they're goldish and black in color.    Anyway, this football team is playing another team.....this other team has a picture of some wild animal on it(maybe a grizzly??).   Anyway, moving away from unimportant details - this team with the N & O - are KICKING this other teams ass! 

Does that mean anything to anyone?  Can someone help clarify what the significance of that could be?  Nellie?  Fritz? 

You have some unresolved issues with dark haired women... maybe a small tiff looming ahead of you. Beware of the Puerto Rican voodoo
"A theater is the most important sort of house in the world, because that's where people are shown what they could be if they wanted, and what they'd liked to be if they dared, and what they really are." -Tove Jansson-

Offline cabin

• Obsessed
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2007, 03:37:47 PM »
Well Mitch,

I think Jari is on the right track,  this dark haired voodoo woman - is gonna string you by your ankels and cut your ba**s jewels off.

I would run, if I were you.

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2007, 05:30:51 PM »
I keep having this recurring dream where this football team...I don't know who exactly, all I can make out on the jersey's are an N & O...they're goldish and black in color. Anyway, this football team is playing another team.....this other team has a picture of some wild animal on it(maybe a grizzly??). Anyway, moving away from unimportant details - this team with the N & O - are KICKING this other teams ass!

Does that mean anything to anyone? Can someone help clarify what the significance of that could be? Nellie? Fritz?

You have some unresolved issues with dark haired women... maybe a small tiff looming ahead of you. Beware of the Puerto Rican voodoo

Well Mitch,

I think Jari is on the right track,  this dark haired voodoo woman - is gonna string you by your ankels and cut your ba**s jewels off.

I would run, if I were you.

*SNORK*...................BWAHAHAHA

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!......you have no idea how hard I just laughed...you ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   hahahahahhahha.....you are so cruising man...youhave no idea how badly you're cruising...whewwwwwwwwww

Offline TwistEnnis

• Obsessed
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2007, 06:28:53 PM »
tsk tsk...a lot of help you are with figuring out my dreams.  next time I'll ask John Edward. 
~T-Truth is, sometimes I miss you so much, I can hardly stand it~

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • Official Diner "Recapper"!
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2007, 06:33:48 PM »

I read somewhere that everyone dreams everynight, but most dreams are forgotten.

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2007, 07:17:14 PM »
tsk tsk...a lot of help you are with figuring out my dreams. next time I'll ask John Edward.

here...plus I think he's cute

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2007, 07:18:04 PM »

I read somewhere that everyone dreams everynight, but most dreams are forgotten.

That is true Chucky...!!

Offline cabin

• Obsessed
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2007, 09:11:53 PM »

I'm sorry, what did you say?

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2007, 10:58:34 AM »
Hmmmm...I had a dream I was being chased by a madman with a hugh snow blower!! Funny thing is...he was dressed in a black and gold tutu!! what gives?

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2007, 08:58:51 AM »
Had another dream this morning about the Brokeback members....a few of us were in Linda's kitchen just talking away....I went to her bedroom right off the kitchen and continued the conversation in there with a few more......was really nice

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • Official Diner "Recapper"!
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2007, 09:04:10 AM »
Had another dream this morning about the Brokeback members....a few of us were in Linda's kitchen just talking away....I went to her bedroom right off the kitchen and continued the conversation in there with a few more......was really nice

that's cool!

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2007, 09:29:48 AM »
Had another about you people.....what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?.........don't remember this one too much...was mixed up with some other weird one.....wasn't really nice so i won't describe....:(