The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: How Brokeback Affected Me--continued  (Read 472340 times)

Offline BlueAmber63

• Expert
Re: How Brokeback Affected Me--continued
« Reply #3765 on: July 27, 2017, 05:58:46 AM »
Welcome rtrtrt,

I'm still "lost" in the story and still in love with the characters ,even after all his time. 

I'm Sue now known as "BlueAmber63" not "Sueyblu" as I was for at least 6-7 years.
(Long story)!! I'm from England and female as my name suggests !!!

Our members have dwindled a bit....but those who are still here are still as wrapped
and in love with BBM as much as they ever were.

Offline Sara B

• Obsessed
« Reply #3766 on: July 27, 2017, 09:45:56 AM »
Welcome rtrtrt!
There were only the two of them on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air, looking down on the hawk's back and the crawling lights of vehicles on the plain below, suspended above ordinary affairs....

Offline BayCityJohn

• Obsessed
« Reply #3767 on: August 02, 2017, 12:47:24 AM »
***Spoiler Alert***
Halfway through “Memories of a Penitent Heart,” a documentary about a Central Florida family, comes a stunning plot twist.

Like many gay men in the 1980s, Miguel moved to New York City in search of a life out of the closet; he found a career in theater and a rewarding relationship. Yet in the midst of the AIDS crisis, his devout Catholic mother pressured him to repent for his homosexuality on his deathbed. Twenty-five years later, his niece Cecilia Aldarondo breaks the silence surrounding her uncle's death, sifting through conflicting memories of a man she never really knew. She locates Miguel's estranged partner and begins to unlock long-dormant family secrets.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-winter-park-family-story-plot-twist-20170801-story.html
Once a virgin, always a virgin

Offline BayCityJohn

• Obsessed
« Reply #3768 on: August 02, 2017, 12:48:22 AM »
Once a virgin, always a virgin