The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: SUGGEST gay topics for this new gay area  (Read 42618 times)

lovelysmidge

Re: SUGGEST gay topics for this new gay area
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2009, 01:18:19 AM »
What about a thread to support people coming out and give advice to people who are trying to help family/friends/whoever come out?

Offline jim ...

• Global Moderator
  • Expert
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2009, 05:29:55 AM »
What about a thread to support people coming out and give advice to people who are trying to help family/friends/whoever come out?

hello lovelysmidge and welcome to the forum.  If you check out the archived threads for the gay/bi board, you will find a thead on coming out.  I believe you can still post there if you'd like. 

Online CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • twiddle your spaghetti
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2009, 10:37:53 PM »

chuckyv

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2010, 12:29:04 AM »
Reading through the varied topics in this section of the forum, so much of it seems to have negative emotions or connotations, I think it is time for a topic that celebrates some of the joyful or positive aspects of the gay life. This thought came to mind as I recall a fascinating chat to two guys that had been together for many years, and said that they looked back on themselves as young men, wishing they were straight, but now in old age, spoke only of joy & contentment. There seemed to be no negativity at all. I would be interested to know the thoughts of some of our older members who have seen the changes and freedoms as they unfolded.