The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: Let's Get Serious About Heath  (Read 748177 times)

Offline Mule

• Obsessed
Re: Let's Get Serious About Heath
« Reply #525 on: March 09, 2008, 03:50:09 PM »
Cast of IMT getting their Indi Spirit ensemble Award, Haynes praises Heath's music vids and talks about the first film Heath wanted to direct:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fI7KcDKGLo

I couldnt stop the tears watching that
Thanks for the link ynnaf

:'( :'( :'( (Will it ever get less painful?!)

Offline lauren

• Obsessed
« Reply #526 on: March 09, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »
Cast of IMT getting their Indi Spirit ensemble Award, Haynes praises Heath's music vids and talks about the first film Heath wanted to direct:

It ripped my heart watch this  :'(
I agree, Gres. What a beautiful tribute.

Offline equally dour

• Feet Wet
  • starshaped
« Reply #527 on: March 09, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »

So, I guess it's for the best that I haven't seen it yet  :-\

I would like to spend at least one day not feeling like shit over Heath  :(

((((Heathens))))
Existence - well, what does it matter
I exist on the best terms I can

The past is now part of my future
The present is well out of hand

Heart and soul, one will burn
One will burn, one will burn

~ joy division ~

Offline friend

• Expert
« Reply #528 on: March 09, 2008, 04:11:44 PM »

I dont think so, I used to think maybe I'd just get used to it, but I still feel completely overwhelmed with shock and disbelief that he's gone.
(((Heathens)))

Offline Mule

• Obsessed
« Reply #529 on: March 09, 2008, 04:12:08 PM »

((((Heathens))))

Blue kate, I think you should still watch it though!  :-\

He's gone and still feel awful about that (and probably will for a very long time) but it's still nice to hear other people telling the world what a wonderful person he was.

Offline gres

• Obsessed
  • An eye for an eye will make us all blind. M.Ghandi
« Reply #530 on: March 09, 2008, 04:17:02 PM »
I agree, Gres. What a beautiful tribute.

It broke my heart to hear him talking about Heath and his talents. We, his fans only can see the finished product of Heath's work....can you imagine how it feels to them who had worked with him and seen his talent be unfolded before their eyes... :'(
It is me, baby Gres and i'm in bed sleeping...that is why mom is around doing  some foruming  ;D

Offline Mule

• Obsessed
« Reply #531 on: March 09, 2008, 04:18:55 PM »
I dont think so, I used to think maybe I'd just get used to it, but I still feel ompletely overwhelmed with shock and disbelief that he's gone.
(((Heathens)))

I know what you mean... there are times now when I sort of can accept that he's gone and the thought is not quite as unbearable as a few weeks ago but these moments are still far outnumbered by those other moments of shock and disbelief you've mentioned. And I'm pretty sure that this won't change for a very long time...  :'(

(I will certainly never let any other actor or artist ever get this close to me again... :-\)

Offline equally dour

• Feet Wet
  • starshaped
« Reply #532 on: March 09, 2008, 04:19:26 PM »
Blue kate, I think you should still watch it though!  :-\

He's gone and still feel awful about that (and probably will for a very long time) but it's still nice to hear other people telling the world what a wonderful person he was.

Oh, I will definitely watch it... some time  :-\

Just that all those nice things people -- or at least some people  :P -- say about him make the fact that he's gone too much to bear  :'(

ETA
(I will certainly never let any other actor or artist ever get this close to me again... :-\)

WORD  :(
Existence - well, what does it matter
I exist on the best terms I can

The past is now part of my future
The present is well out of hand

One will burn, one will burn

~ joy division ~

Offline Ministering angel

• Obsessed
  • ...that distant summer...
« Reply #533 on: March 09, 2008, 04:24:40 PM »
I dont think so, I used to think maybe I'd just get used to it, but I still feel ompletely overwhelmed with shock and disbelief that he's gone.
(((Heathens)))

I know what you mean... there are times now when I sort of can accept that he's gone and the thought is not quite as unbearable as a few weeks ago but these moments are still far outnumbered by those other moments of shock and disbelief you've mentioned. And I'm pretty sure that this won't change for a very long time...  :'(

That last bit is the truth for me too. I just couldn't afford to feel this much pain and sadness again. Two years of literally grieving over Jack and Ennis and then being hit with Heath's death, the death of a real person, and a beautiful person at that - no, thanks, not again.

Offline gres

• Obsessed
« Reply #534 on: March 09, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »

((((Heathens))))

Katerina, i agree with Corinne above.....it feels like getting an inside info about his talents. You hear him talking about him and you know exactly why he was so highly respected by  peers but yes it makes you feel sad that we all only managed to get so little of what he wanted to give--it is like you once touched your dreams and then suddenly everything was just taken away without a notice.....
It is me, baby Gres and i'm in bed sleeping...that is why mom is around doing  some foruming  ;D

Offline gres

• Obsessed
« Reply #535 on: March 09, 2008, 04:29:48 PM »
That last bit is the truth for me too. I just couldn't afford to feel this much pain and sadness again. Two years of literally grieving over Jack and Ennis and then being hit with Heath's death, the death of a real person, and a beautiful person at that - no, thanks, not again.

Me, too, i guess. However i don't think it will ever happen to me again....this journey has been unique, a once in a life time thing/experience for me.

Offline Mule

• Obsessed
« Reply #536 on: March 09, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »

Me, too, i guess. However i don't think it will ever happen to me again....this journey has been unique, a once in a life time thing/experience for me.

(((Marian))), (((Happy))) and (((everyone else who understands)))

Gotta go to bed now (Monday morning is approaching fast). Good night and sleep well!

Offline gres

• Obsessed
« Reply #537 on: March 09, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »
(((Marian))), (((Happy))) and (((everyone else who understands)))

Gotta go to bed now (Monday morning is approaching fast). Good night and sleep well!

Bye Corine. Sleep tight  :-* :-*

Offline summerdreams

• Expert
  • every moment of light and dark is a miracle
« Reply #538 on: March 09, 2008, 06:17:32 PM »

I'm very selfish but I'm so pissed about why, from all the celebrities out there this had to happen to mine, why him? Now he's gone and it's not that I don't want to go through this again which god knows I don't it's just that I simply couldn’t find any other actor or celebrity that would come even close to Heath.

He's just a once in a lifetime kind of person and it's all just so incredibly fucked up and unfair-- I have no words.  :-\

Just that all those nice things people -- or at least some people  :P -- say about him make the fact that he's gone too much to bear

*loves Kate*  ;)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 06:29:30 PM by summerdreams »
Unable are the loved to die for love is immortality ~ Emily Dickinson

Offline oceansbetween

• Proud member of the Gylledge People
  • Obsessed
« Reply #539 on: March 09, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »
Some audio files:
http://people.smartchat.net.au/~jhml/heathledger/downloads.htm
-Trailer of Two Hands
-Trailer of 10 Things I Hate About You