The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: The new male: changes in attitudes and behavior  (Read 13297 times)

tonydude

Re: The new male: changes in attitudes and behavior
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2011, 01:34:41 PM »
  Well, since I've been posting on this thread, YouTube keeps offering military goofing off.  I don't know if this one is relevant.  A wrestling match in the barracks, where, at times, someone jumps in to rump-hump, also face grind, and, at the end, nipple stuff (what's with all these nipple goofies, anyway  :P ?).
 The relevance, if any, is that this behavior has always been very normal, the difference being now, indifference to being filmed.

http://youtu.be/seJ8iqzgfMI

I'd have to say NSFW because of suggestiveness, and also, what would your cubicle-dwelling neighbors think?

tonydude

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2011, 07:42:25 PM »
  Am not even sure how this relates to the topic, except guys goofing off, well, maybe.  This one is for Fritz  :).  For whatever reason, NOW, my YouTube is offering up German military videos.  But...I don't speak German, and for all I know, this one was Swedish and they snuck it in.
 Not much to it.....just saying, there's a great many of these going around from every country, after the U..S. breakthrough on the soldiers doing Lady Gaga's "Telephone".  That set off a video war.  Which, I guess, is progress of some sort?

http://youtu.be/8mCzsuCI1jg

Not safe from boredom.  Only one goosing incident, and that one dubious.  The Germans need to catch up, I guess  :D.....

Offline fritzkep

• German Louisiana Virginia Dude
  • Global Moderator
  • Obsessed
  • Wie geht's, y'all?
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2011, 08:14:26 PM »
Well, they're having fun there, I suppose. The language appears to be Swiss German, but I always have a bit of trouble with it.

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."