The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: The Royals  (Read 6658 times)

Offline Pepe1

• Expert
Re: The Royals
« Reply #240 on: February 07, 2017, 11:09:20 AM »
She does look well!

And only her could pull off that colour!   What gets me is the way she just strolls around, so steady on her feet - at an age when many her age would be in a nursing home, or at least have a walker, a cane, something.  :laugh:

Offline Pepe1

• Expert
« Reply #241 on: February 09, 2017, 09:29:32 AM »

As the royal family marks the 15th anniversary of Princess Margaret’s death, here is a look back at the ill-fated love affair between the tempestuous royal and Group Capt. Peter Townsend (at the heart of the Netflix series The Crown) – and the effect it has on her relationship with her sister Queen Elizabeth...

http://people.com/royals/inside-princess-margarets-doomed-love-affair-with-peter-townsend/

Offline suelyblu

• Striped socks and dusty shoes
  • Obsessed
    • suelyblu
« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2017, 07:38:50 PM »
                                               ^^^^
Our Queen has worn clothes in all colors of the spectrum......and she looks wonderful in all of them. She suits all colors it seems !!

Me? I try clothes of certain colors and shades and have to admit "This is so not me"!!
 :D
"I  know that ghosts have wondered on the earth,
 Be with me always. Take any form. Drive me mad,
 only do not leave me in the dark alone, where I cannot
 find you.
 I cannot live without my life.
 I cannot die without my soul.

Offline Pepe1

• Expert
« Reply #243 on: February 28, 2017, 09:21:49 AM »
Naomie Harris Marvels at Queen Elizabeth’s Youthfulness After Receiving OBE

..Harris was presented with the honor from Queen Elizabeth herself on Thursday, and the actress was stunned by the 90-year-old monarch’s appearance in person.

“I was impressed by how youthful she looked,” Harris said. “She looked incredibly young and really healthy – and she has good skin.”..

http://people.com/celebrity/naomie-harris-receives-obe-queen-elizabeth/