The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Poll

What's your favorite Anne Hathaway performance besides "Brokeback Mountain"?

Princess Diaries 1
12 (17.9%)
Princess Diaries 2
1 (1.5%)
Ella Enchanted
11 (16.4%)
Havoc
2 (3%)
Hoodwinked (animated film!)
2 (3%)
Becomming Jane
7 (10.4%)
Devil Wears Prada
29 (43.3%)
Get Smart
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Anne Hathaway - Princess to Lureen  (Read 162461 times)

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
  • love is a force of nature
Re: Anne Hathaway - Princess to Lureen
« Reply #840 on: October 09, 2014, 08:56:45 AM »
Kiss & Make Up With Anne Hathaway: We Dare You

She won an Oscar, got married, and was hazed by the mean girls. But Anne Hathaway is going to keep on living. Plus, see her full fashion shoot here.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/anne-hathaway-interview-1114

Beautiful!   :)
There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?

Offline BlueJeanJeannie

• Old Brokeback got me good and it sure ain't over
  • Obsessed
  • Team Jake. Always.
« Reply #841 on: October 09, 2014, 01:50:26 PM »
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/anne-hathaway-interview-1114

Wow. That's some interview! I think she's very honest in her answers. If there was such a thing as a "Serious Anne" thread, I'd post some of her quotes here  ;D 

I have to admit I'm not particularly a huge Anne fan. I think her big Brokeback phone scene is awesome, I think she and Jake make a lovely on-screen couple in LAOD - but other than that I haven't seen many of her movies. Oh, I have seen 'Les Mis'!  :) But reading this interview made me change my mind a little bit.

I still don't care that much for her as an actress. But anyone who's brave enough to talk about her nipples in an interview, has my eternal respect. Go Annie!  :-*

Thanks for posting the interview, Bubba.
Chaos is order yet undeciphered.

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
« Reply #842 on: October 09, 2014, 02:26:16 PM »
You are most welcome, I thought she was brilliant in Les Mis and I am a HUGE fan of that production, having seen it live five times.

Although one of my favourites with her was The Devil wears Prada, I have watched that many times, if you haven't seen it check it out.   
There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
« Reply #843 on: November 30, 2014, 10:23:08 AM »

Anne Hathaway and her husband, jewelry designer and artist Adam Shulman consider the seemingly small decision to buy a FEED accessory a big deal. “Sometimes the problems in the world feel so overwhelming it can be difficult to remember that the little choices we make every day can add up to have great impact,” she says. “FEED is a simple idea that has unlimited potential for doing good.” You can shop their whole look, which provides 820 meals and micronutrient servings.

That Alpaca scarf that Hathaway is wearing is the same as the one you see in John Legend’s bag, and it provides three children in Guatemala with essential micronutrient powder for a full year. For Legend and his wife Chrissy Teigen (who are wearing 1,120 meals worth of items!), the ease of giving back with FEED is part of why they’re such huge fans. FEED is “brilliant and powerful because they’re making it convenient for everyone to get involved in making a meaningful difference in the lives of those who are less fortunate.”

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/11/28/anne-hathaway-jessica-alba-feed-holiday-charity/

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
« Reply #844 on: December 02, 2014, 06:05:20 PM »

RED ALL OVER

Anne Hathaway shows her support for World AIDS Day by showing off her red ribbon following a screening of A Most Violent Year on Monday in Beverly Hills.

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
« Reply #845 on: January 13, 2015, 12:27:45 PM »

WINNING MOMENT

After his win at the Golden Globes on Sunday, Eddie Redmayne is the toast of the town, with Anne Hathaway (and other stars) attending a dinner in his honor on Monday in L.A.

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
« Reply #846 on: April 07, 2015, 06:36:03 AM »
Princess to Lureen ........to Miley Cyrus impersonator!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWCS4jR1Pnw

incredible!!!  :D :D

Offline bubba

• Obsessed

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • twiddle your spaghetti
« Reply #848 on: May 07, 2015, 12:31:10 PM »
It's not a bad look, but I don't see it catching on.

With the prices women pay for their hairdos, I'd guess they'd rather not have the hood.  :D

Although, there have been some styles that should've been hidden under a hood.  :D :D :D

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
« Reply #849 on: May 07, 2015, 12:57:18 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/05/entertainment/met-gala-2015-beyonce-rihanna-memes-feat/

Well it was the Met Gala!  I guess that is the place to take a chance, make a statement.  If you look Anne was tame compared to some!!  :D

But having recently paid 200 dollars for a cut and colour, yea I wouldn't wear a hood!   But I thought she pulled it off, but then she looks good in everything.

Offline BlueJeanJeannie

• Obsessed
  • Team Jake. Always.
« Reply #850 on: May 08, 2015, 04:44:45 AM »

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
« Reply #851 on: August 16, 2015, 11:30:46 AM »
Bathing beauty! Anne Hathaway displays her perfectly toned bikini body as she continues holiday in Ibiza with husband Adam Shulman

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3198909/Anne-Hathaway-displays-perfectly-toned-bikini-body-continues-holiday-Ibiza-husband-Adam-Shulman.html#ixzz3j04LzJiL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
« Reply #852 on: November 27, 2015, 02:26:11 PM »
http://ca.eonline.com/news/700794/anne-hathaway-is-pregnant-oscar-winner-expecting-first-child-with-husband-adam-shulman-see-her-baby-bump

Anne Hathaway is preparing for the role of a lifetime: motherhood!

The 33-year-old Oscar winner is pregnant, two sources have confirmed to E! News exclusively. This will be the first child for the actress and her 34-year-old producer hubby Adam Shulman, whom she wed in 2012.

"Anne is in her second trimester and feeling great!" one of the sources told E! News.

Speculation first began swirling that Hathaway is expecting a baby after the actress appeared to be sporting a fuller figure—and what looked like the first signs of a baby bump—at the London premiere of her forthcoming film The Intern in September. She sported a larger bump while out and about with her husband in Beverly Hills this week...

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • twiddle your spaghetti
« Reply #853 on: November 27, 2015, 05:56:05 PM »
Congrats to Anne!!!

Offline BlueJeanJeannie

• Obsessed
  • Team Jake. Always.
« Reply #854 on: November 28, 2015, 02:40:51 AM »
I don't think Annie has confirmed it yet. I mean, Jennifer Aniston was supposed to be pregnant ten times or so..

But if it's true: Yaaaaaaaay Annie!