The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: Michelle Williams & Matilda Ledger  (Read 1195525 times)

cyoung

Re: Michelle Williams
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2006, 08:14:12 AM »
Wow...  her eyes state tiredness and great hapiness and joy at the same time

She is totally cute

With an 11-week old breastfeeding infant, she's probably not getting much sleep! I remember those days, and not too long ago, either (my youngest is 4).

Cara

Offline Passion

• Cant have enough
  • Obsessed
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2006, 02:48:27 PM »
Has anyone seen Michelle Williams in the HBO special "If These Wall Could Talk 2"  ?? She plays a lesbian college student that falls in love with a woman in which her "politically correct" lesbian friends disapprove of because the woman does not embrace her feminine side---too butch.  She had some pretty steamy sex scenes in the show! When I saw previews for BBM I recognized her from that HBO special--had never seen Dawson's Creek.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Offline Alijoon

• HeathBar
  • Obsessed
  • I love my BrokeBack family.
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2006, 04:16:21 PM »
we love you michelle.. give our best to matilda rose
You only live once, and your dreams are meant to be lived.

Offline Passion

• Cant have enough
  • Obsessed
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 09:54:44 PM »
There were some big name actresses in If these Walls Could Talk 2---Sharon Stone being one of them.  I don't remember a lot of press about how "risky" playing a gay character and having sex scenes could be for her career.  I wonder what Michelle had to say about it when she first met Heath---I wonder if at that point he was as secure with his choice of playing the role as he is now.  It does really bother me that it seems like it is OK that we see two women being intimate but the world seems to go nuts over two men! I feel like part of the problem is that we are used to seeing two women together and we just haven't been exposed enough to two men.  Jake and Heath could not have been hotter!  I wonder what Heath thought of Michelle's role in If These Walls..... She played her character very believable.  She is truly a great actress!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Bobbie

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2006, 12:49:42 PM »
Head on over to http://davecullen.com/forum/index.php?topic=323.msg18864#msg18864 for some Photo Caption Fun!

Offline Alex

• Expert
  • Love is a force of nature.
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2006, 08:41:25 PM »
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Offline Alex

• Expert
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2006, 08:42:14 PM »
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Offline Alex

• Expert
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2006, 08:43:11 PM »

Offline Alex

• Expert
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2006, 08:44:27 PM »

« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 09:24:07 PM by Alex »

Offline Alex

• Expert
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2006, 08:45:19 PM »

Offline Alex

• Expert
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2006, 08:46:18 PM »

Offline Alex

• Expert
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2006, 08:47:28 PM »

Offline Alex

• Expert
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2006, 08:48:28 PM »

Offline Alex

• Expert
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2006, 08:49:23 PM »

Offline Alex

• Expert
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2006, 08:50:22 PM »