The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: News and Current Events - 2011  (Read 510606 times)

Offline kathy

• Obsessed
  • ...just like this...always
Re: News and Current Events - 2011
« Reply #3735 on: January 02, 2012, 06:13:43 PM »
:D

Must be a 'slow newsday'....  ;D

Ha!

kathy    ;D
"Tell you what...the truth is...sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it".

Offline kathy

• Obsessed
  • ...just like this...always
Re: News and Current Events - 2012
« Reply #3736 on: January 02, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »
:-*

it was your ** uniqueness. ** like roco's always centered posts. my all lower case posts, although others do that too (dave for one, lol).

however, with auto correct on my tablet and phone, some capitalized words might erroneously appear. it seems we are effectively able to banish MEMBERS WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS (thank god!) and the ones that change text color to yellow. even though yellow is a color choice in the color menu.  :D

Gosh, thank you for the above comment re "my" asterisks being unique.  That makes me feel good. 
It's funny how we get into habits like centering, lower case, color and/or other types of things when posting.  I think they all have their good points.  But maybe the mods wouldn't like some things...I suppose that's a good point too.   :-\

sincerely from
kathy    :-*     
"Tell you what...the truth is...sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it".

Offline killersmom

• AUNTIE
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • It's me.
Re: News and Current Events - 2011
« Reply #3737 on: January 02, 2012, 06:44:10 PM »
Hey everyone. Since the year is not staying changed in this thread and there is no way ti change the original title, I have opened up a new thread to discuss news and current events, so please take all your discussions here to the new thread.

http://www.davecullen.com/forum/index.php?topic=44495.0
"Life can only be understood backwards. Unfortunately, it must be lived forward."
... Kierkegaard