The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: The Diner - Volume 45  (Read 33029 times)

Offline tfferg

• Obsessed
Re: The Diner - Volume 45
« Reply #5235 on: Today at 12:55:27 PM »
I've been shovelling in front of our double garage, for over an hour. Phew!

Lots of exercise for you, Ingy. You'll have earned a hot bath.

Offline tfferg

• Obsessed
« Reply #5236 on: Today at 01:01:28 PM »
I save everything, like taxes, etc, on a flash drive in case I ever need it.

Hello, Nancy

I save Phong's payslips on a flash drive and print them too as evidence for the bureaucracy just n case something goes wrong.

Offline tfferg

• Obsessed
« Reply #5237 on: Today at 01:06:06 PM »
Good morning, Diners.  Another day of not feeling too bad, but definitely feeling like I have some cold symptoms left.  Things are getting better, but taking a while, which is nothing unusual.

It seemed to help to spend more hours in bed yesterday, so I may do that again today, after breakfast.

When staying in bed gets too boring, I'll come check in here, and also play computer games.  I finished making all the birdies I need for Mini Golf in the special event; so now it's back to the beautiful Emerald Tree Boa badge in the peaceful Aquarium game. 

There's a new chapter unfolding in the storyline of that game, too: the woman who runs the place now (daughter of a previous aquarium owner) is building numerous exhibits for fish and sealife creatures, and her current project is to build a Gift Shop.  Every time you solve five Mahjong games, a new action takes place in the process of building that gift shop.  So this all makes the game even more interesting to play.

Hello Debbie

Interesting occupational therapy.

Once, years ago when I seemed to have long lingering cold symptoms, a locum GP suggested I try acupuncture. I did. It worked.

Offline tfferg

• Obsessed
« Reply #5238 on: Today at 01:12:42 PM »
Major Wind Gusts again today!  :o.........I didn't walk yesterday cause the Wind was making the chill factor so bad, probably be the same today. If it decreases this afternoon I may bundle up and walk. I miss my walks after just a day off or so......... ;D

Hello Jonn

Southerly winds here are making things feel unsummery.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:24:39 PM by tfferg »

Offline tfferg

• Obsessed
« Reply #5239 on: Today at 01:14:35 PM »
In a little bit I'll be walking over to the little shopping center where the Lost Dog and Stray Cat Cafes are located, to mail tax checks and to get another knee brace from the Walgreens. I just have the one, but realize that the left knee can use one too.
Hello Fritz

When I read the first line, I thought you were going to get a pet.

Offline tfferg

• Obsessed
« Reply #5240 on: Today at 01:18:48 PM »
Wonderful walk with my friend today. We took lots of pictures in the winter wonderland vineyards - simply marvellous. Amazing sunset.

Glad you enjoy it with your friend.