The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Poll

What's your favorite Anne Hathaway performance besides "Brokeback Mountain"?

Princess Diaries 1
12 (17.4%)
Princess Diaries 2
1 (1.4%)
Ella Enchanted
12 (17.4%)
Havoc
2 (2.9%)
Hoodwinked (animated film!)
2 (2.9%)
Becomming Jane
7 (10.1%)
Devil Wears Prada
30 (43.5%)
Get Smart
3 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Anne Hathaway - Princess to Lureen  (Read 214350 times)

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • Official Diner "Recapper"!
Re: Anne Hathaway - Princess to Lureen
« Reply #930 on: October 19, 2022, 08:09:01 AM »
I never understood why she got all the hate she did at that time.

Offline ingmarnicebbmt

• THE MAKER MAKES
  • Obsessed
  • FOR HEAVEN's JAKE ! Jakeing off at Jakea.
« Reply #931 on: October 19, 2022, 10:14:50 AM »

Absurd, indeed. And so unfair.
WISE UP

IngKräddiBöll & Ingmariposa & Ingelspringel & Ingicito & Ingalicious & IngWriter & Annbilivöbäll WORD WIZARD

sausage-on-a-roll-poster & charkuterimästare

And maybe, he thought, they'd never got much farther than that.

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #932 on: January 28, 2023, 03:26:53 PM »
The 12 Best Anne Hathaway Movies, From Some Good Fluff to the Good Stuff

BY Leah Marilla Thomas - Jan 27, 2023

Spiritual citizens of Genovia and Miranda Priestley underlings, I have great news: Anne Hathaway has a new film out in 2023, and it's getting great reviews. It's called Eileen. It played at the Sundance Film Festival. She's got blonde hair and Thomasin McKenzie from JoJo Rabbit is her love interest in it. I can't wait! But while I do, here are the best Anne Hathaway movies in no particular order.

Before you start scrolling and get angry, just because something isn't on here doesn't mean I think it's bad. I am simply selecting the films I think are the best. I'm also trying to spread out my picks from over the years; We all probably have a particular era that we best remember Hathaway's movies from. But that might not be the same for everybody, so I want to include a little of everything. That also goes for different genres. We've got romantic comedies, indie dramas, science fiction, and (obviously) musicals here as well. The one thing we're not gonna talk about is the time she hosted the Oscars with James Franco...as far as I'm concerned, that didn't happen. We're not talking about it, okay?? Time to get into Anne Hathaway's best movies.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/movies/g42642889/best-anne-hathaway-movies/

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #933 on: March 11, 2023, 09:25:08 AM »
The Anne Hathaway renaissance

Olivia Chiappelli - 02/22/2023

This article has been a long time coming. If you have any internet presence at all, you will have probably noticed that a certain — former — people’s princess has re-entered her time in the spotlight, and that member of Hollywood royalty is Anne Hathaway.

I have been watching the Anne Hathaway Renaissance unfold on Twitter for months now, and it has been so interesting to watch. High fashion accounts fawning over her red carpet looks and film accounts constantly reposting her interviews — and praising her perfect bangs. But what spurred this — welcomed — Hathaway appreciation on?

Let me take you back on a little journey to May of 2022 — the most clear inception point I can identify when tracing back through the screenshots in my camera roll.

It was the day of the 75th Cannes Film Festival, where Hathaway was attending the premiere of her new film “Armageddon Time.” I remember the day all too well, as my phone became inundated with people reacting to the ethereal being that was Hathaway on that giant, outdoor red carpet.

https://oaklandpostonline.com/45387/opinion/the-anne-hathaway-renaissance/

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #934 on: July 09, 2023, 01:52:59 PM »
Sandra Oh Shares Her Desire To Bring Back Princess Diaries Featuring Anne Hathaway & Julie Andrews, Says “I Am Ready For The Queen…”

By Bang Showbiz -July 9, 2023

Sandra Oh wants a new ‘Princess Diaries’ movie.

The 51-year-old actress played Vice Principal Gupta in the 2001 movie ‘The Princess Diaries’ alongside Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews, and would love to return for the planned third film in the franchise.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, she said: “I am ready for the Queen. Call me! I’m dying to see how Gupta has moved up in the world.”

Anne Hathaway starred as Mia Thermopolis in the first two movies, with Julie as her grandmother Queen Clarisse Renaldi.

And while Anne Hathaway is interested in a return for the third film, Julie Andrews revealed last year that she doesn’t think it will be possible for her own character to come back.

https://www.koimoi.com/hollywood-news/sandra-oh-shares-her-desire-to-bring-back-princess-diaries-featuring-anne-hathaway-julie-andrews-says-i-am-ready-for-the-queen/

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #935 on: July 16, 2023, 05:03:56 PM »
Anne Hathaway Neon Thriller ‘Eileen’ Sets Q4 Release

By Anthony D'Alessandro

After taking domestic to William Oldroyd’s thriller Eileen out of Sundance, NEON has set a December theatrical release for the pic.

Eileen will go Dec. 1 in NY and LA before going wide on Dec. 8.

The movie starring Oscar winner Anne Hathaway is based on the 2015 debut novel by Otessa Moshfegh. It’s set during a bitter 1964 Massachusetts winter, when young secretary Eileen (Thomasin McKenzie) becomes enchanted by the glamorous new counselor Rebecca (Hathaway) at the prison where she works. Their budding friendship takes a twisted turn when Rebecca reveals a dark secret — throwing Eileen onto a sinister path.

https://deadline.com/2023/06/anne-hathaway-eileen-movie-release-date-1235426403/

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #936 on: August 20, 2023, 01:29:03 PM »
Peter Dinklage, Marisa Tomei and Anne Hathaway Navigate Messy Love in 'She Came to Me' Trailer

By Tommy McArdle - August 17, 2023

Peter Dinklage plays an opera composer struggling to find inspiration in his latest role.

On Thursday, Vertical released the trailer for She Came to Me, a new romantic comedy starring Dinklage, 54, as New York City composer Steven Lauddem, who is struggling to complete work on a new opera.

One character reveals in the trailer that Steven "had a total breakdown after his last opera," as the uninspired composer lays in bed and is eventually coaxed to leave the house in search of inspiration by his therapist wife Patricia (Anne Hathaway).

As Steven takes his dog for a walk — and Patricia deals with a bizarre therapy client — he eventually meets a tugboat operator named Katrina (Marisa Tomei), who invites him on her boat and seduces him after admitting she is "addicted to romance."

Steven's opera, which appears inspired by his encounter with Katrina, then premieres to rave reviews, leading Katrina to assert herself as Steven's "muse" and potentially endanger his marriage to Patricia.

https://people.com/peter-dinklage-finds-inspiration-for-his-opera-in-she-came-to-me-official-trailer-7644855

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #937 on: September 16, 2023, 03:55:51 PM »
The Idea Of You Stars Anne Hathaway Finding Love With A Young Rock Star

by Jen McGuire - Sep. 15, 2023

Anne Hathaway has a new romantic comedy coming out later this year, and if that’s not enough to get rom-com fans excited, the premise of the movie should be. Because Hathaway is starring in a film adaptation of the breakout fan-fiction book The Idea of You, all about a single mom getting involved with a Harry Styles-type boy band singer. Now you’re hooked. And so are we.

The Idea of You is based on the novel by the same name by debut author Robinne Lee and tells the story of 39-year-old divorced art gallery owner and mom of one Solène Marchand, who takes her daughter Isabelle to see boy band sensation August Moon and finds herself getting involved with Hayes Campbell, one of the members of the group. “What begins as a series of clandestine trysts quickly evolves into a passionate and genuine relationship,” the book synopsis reads. “It is a journey that spans continents as Solène and Hayes navigate each other’s worlds: from stadium tours to international art fairs to secluded hideaways in Paris and Miami. For Solène, it is a reclaiming of self, as well as a rediscovery of happiness and love.”

https://www.romper.com/entertainment/the-idea-of-you-movie-starring-anne-hathaway

Offline ingmarnicebbmt

• THE MAKER MAKES
  • Obsessed
« Reply #938 on: December 01, 2023, 02:30:48 AM »

WISE UP

IngKräddiBöll & Ingmariposa & Ingelspringel & Ingicito & Ingalicious & IngWriter & Annbilivöbäll WORD WIZARD

Offline ingmarnicebbmt

• THE MAKER MAKES
  • Obsessed
« Reply #939 on: December 01, 2023, 02:31:10 AM »

WISE UP

Offline ingmarnicebbmt

• THE MAKER MAKES
  • Obsessed
« Reply #940 on: December 01, 2023, 02:31:24 AM »

WISE UP

Offline ingmarnicebbmt

• THE MAKER MAKES
  • Obsessed
« Reply #941 on: December 01, 2023, 02:31:43 AM »

WISE UP

Offline ingmarnicebbmt

• THE MAKER MAKES
  • Obsessed
« Reply #942 on: December 01, 2023, 02:32:01 AM »

WISE UP

Offline ingmarnicebbmt

• THE MAKER MAKES
  • Obsessed
« Reply #943 on: December 01, 2023, 02:32:22 AM »

WISE UP

Offline ingmarnicebbmt

• THE MAKER MAKES
  • Obsessed
« Reply #944 on: December 01, 2023, 02:32:37 AM »

WISE UP