The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: Michelle Williams & Matilda Ledger  (Read 1047848 times)

Offline suelyblu

• Striped socks and dusty shoes
  • Obsessed
    • suelyblu
Re: Michelle Williams & Matilda Ledger
« Reply #4485 on: November 05, 2013, 06:13:28 PM »
Were they still OK with each other when this picture was taken ? They look kinda tense with each other.
"I  know that ghosts have wondered on the earth,
 Be with me always. Take any form. Drive me mad,
 only do not leave me in the dark alone, where I cannot
 find you.
 I cannot live without my life.
 I cannot die without my soul.

Offline trekfan

• Obsessed
« Reply #4486 on: November 08, 2013, 11:57:35 AM »

she is looking at him so intensely.    I remember how he smiled at her, like he was on top of the world

"don't cry because it's over but smile because it
happened."

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
  • love is a force of nature
« Reply #4487 on: November 09, 2013, 06:08:33 PM »
He adored her, no doubt about that.   The Oscars were a big night for them, I can't imagine Heath was totally relaxed.   They were probably wishing they were home in their PJ's relaxing with their baby...
There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?

Offline gagamama4

• Expert
« Reply #4488 on: November 14, 2013, 04:23:10 AM »
You want to see Michelle in Broadway next spring, you can now purchase  the $54 tickets right now for the first 4 performances.if you are interested, visit Cabaretmusical.com for more informations.

Roundabout Theatre Company announced Nov. 6 that the box office at Studio 54, which will house the Broadway revival of Sam Mendes and Rob Marshall’s Tony-winning production of Cabaret, will open for one week Nov. 11 at noon with tickets on sale to the general public.

The box-office opening celebration will offer theatregoers the chance to purchase $54 tickets for the first four performances of Cabaret, which will begin Broadway previews March 21, 2014.

Fifty-four tickets at $54 will be available for each of the first four performances, and the first 100 theatregoers in line on Nov. 11 are guaranteed access to the $54 ticket with a limit of two tickets per person.

Also on Nov. 11, ticket buyers will be entered to win a prime cabaret table at the first performance on March 21, and anyone with proof of purchase from the previous 1998 Roundabout production (Playbill or ticket stub) will win prizes, including free Roundabout subscriptions, a copy of the libretto and more.

Advertisement
 At the box-office opening, a costume and prop display from the 1998 production will be set up, and complimentary refreshments will be offered. VIP packages will also be available to purchase.

Tickets are currently available to Roundabout subscribers and donors; tickets will be available to the general public beginning Nov. 10. The Studio 54 box office will be open Nov. 11 at noon-Nov. 17 at 8 PM and will reopen in January 2014. Tickets can also be purchased online at RoundaboutTheatre.org, by phone at (212) 719-1300 and at Roundabout’s American Airlines Theatre box office (227 West 42nd Street) or Laura Pels Theatre Box office (111 West 46th Street).

As previously announced, Michelle Williams, an Oscar nominee for her performances in “My Week with Marilyn,” “Blue Valentine” and “Brokeback Mountain,” will make her Broadway debut alongside Tony Award winner Alan Cumming in Cabaret, which will play a 24-week limited engagement. Opening night is set for April 24, 2014.

Cumming (Macbeth, Threepenny Opera, Design for Living) will reprise his performance as Emcee, the show’s master of ceremonies and the role that earned him the 1998 Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical. Williams will make her Broadway debut as nightclub singer Sally Bowles.

The cast also includes two-time Tony nominee Linda Emond as Fraulein Schneider and four-time Tony nominee Danny Burstein as Herr Schultz.

Academy Award winner Mendes (director) and Academy Award nominee Marshall (co-director/choreographer), who were Tony-nominated for their work on the 1998 production, will return to recreate their direction and choreography from the 1998 Tony Award-winning production.

Cabaret features a book by Joe Masteroff, music by John Kander and lyrics by Fred Ebb. It is based on the play by John Van Druten and stories by Christopher Isherwood.

Complete casting will be announced at a later date.

The original design team will also return for the 2014 production, including set and club design by Robert Brill, costume design by William Ivey Long, lighting design by Peggy Eisenhauer and Mike Baldassari and sound design by Brian Ronan. Patrick Vaccariello is the musical director.

Playbill.com

Offline Lillya

• Feet Wet
« Reply #4489 on: November 18, 2013, 05:33:22 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2508218/Down-earth-actress-Michelle-Williams-takes-daughter-Matilda-home-bus-school.html

Matilda his father's daughter... oh, Heath if only could be beside it.

I'm sorry, but I believe it so in his situation living person being a mother should live a normal life conforming to his own circumstances, not though one I live a false image modestly to undertake. Affected, false unworthy Michelle Williams got away to his results to it ridiculously to himself, too!

Offline suelyblu

• Obsessed
    • suelyblu
« Reply #4490 on: November 18, 2013, 04:08:34 PM »
Love the pictures Lillya. Thanks for sharing them.

Just one small thing I noticed....not about Michelle or Matilda.... as you scroll down the pictures.....everyone is wrapped up in scarves and hats and parka coats etc against the cold ......then you notice a little girl in a short sleeved red and white cotton dress. Poor thing.  :( 
 find you.

Offline BlueJeanJeannie

• Old Brokeback got me good and it sure ain't over
  • Obsessed
  • Team Jake. Always.
« Reply #4491 on: November 19, 2013, 06:05:05 AM »
Not quite sure where to post this - Michelle's thread, I guess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2wzuZV3xM

Sigh...  :-\
Chaos is order yet undeciphered.

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?

Offline bubba

• Obsessed
« Reply #4493 on: December 05, 2013, 01:59:35 PM »

Offline suelyblu

• Obsessed
    • suelyblu
« Reply #4494 on: December 07, 2013, 07:20:58 PM »
Not quite sure where to post this - Michelle's thread, I guess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2wzuZV3xM

Sigh...  :-\

Just re-watched this.There is hardly any trace of his sexy Aussie accent  :(
 find you.

Offline suelyblu

• Obsessed
    • suelyblu
« Reply #4495 on: December 07, 2013, 07:28:47 PM »
                                                         ^^^^^

Some time ago it was reported that Michelle was growing her hair out now....as she felt it was time. She had been keeping it short in memory of some one she had loved who had loved it like that.

Seems she may have changed her mind ...... and is still hanging on to this much loved style.
Some things are hard to let go of  :(
 find you.

Offline suelyblu

• Obsessed
    • suelyblu
« Reply #4498 on: December 26, 2013, 06:19:36 PM »
                                                                ^^^

She does look lovely here . When was this taken ?? Her hair is still short here  :)
 find you.

Offline BlueJeanJeannie

• Old Brokeback got me good and it sure ain't over
  • Obsessed
  • Team Jake. Always.
« Reply #4499 on: December 28, 2013, 06:16:45 AM »
I saw "Take this Walz" yesterday. Quite liked it - I think the right word to describe it is 'quirky'  ;D  I laughed out loud a couple of times.

I still haven't seen all of Michelle's movies yet, but from what I've seen she picks interesting projects / roles. And one thing really stood out for me in this film: she looked so young and cute. It's hard to believe she's in her thirties!

Does anyone have other favourites? Her other films I've seen are "Blue Valentine" and "My week with Marilyn" - oh and "Me without you".
Chaos is order yet undeciphered.