The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: This Forum In The News--Coverage of us in the media  (Read 208755 times)

Offline Boris

• The Iceman melteth
  • Obsessed
  • I was just thinkin' out loud.
Re: This Forum In The News--Coverage of us in the media
« Reply #705 on: November 10, 2007, 12:01:56 AM »
oh, one more finnish question. a friend of mine watched the video and was concerned that it seemed like there were not a lot of subtitles compared to how much i was blabbing. i'm kinda figuring that he had very little time to edit or translate--and i tend to ramble--so he perhaps hit the high points and left out some of my verbal clutter. which is fine, and preferable, actually. i can use an editor. but i'm curious.

It was fine and the translation was very well done.

"A theater is the most important sort of house in the world, because that's where people are shown what they could be if they wanted, and what they'd liked to be if they dared, and what they really are." -Tove Jansson-

Offline ChrisW

• Ma Untwist
  • Obsessed
« Reply #706 on: November 10, 2007, 02:39:28 AM »
Dave, thanks for posting this link. I have Finnish friends and I am sure they will be as appalled as everyone else in Finland. Finns are lovely, caring, civilised people.

Offline Jannis

• Lashannis
  • Obsessed
« Reply #707 on: November 10, 2007, 07:53:29 AM »
The article is on page 5 of today's Helsingin Sanomat and it's exactly the same as the one posted on their web site last night, but there's a picture of Eric Harris.