The Ultimate Brokeback Forum

Author Topic: Dreams: The meaning behind them  (Read 59432 times)

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
  • Footsteps in my life....leave memories in my heart
Re: Dreams: The meaning behind them
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2007, 05:09:47 AM »
Ok, for the past two nights, I've had some strange dreams.....

Dream #1.

I was on my way to a night class. I don't know for what. Walking with me was a girl I knew from elementary school named Susan. We were both adults. We had to do a lot of "physical" things to get to class. Cross a river, and such. I have no idea why we were going to this school, or why it was so hard to get to.

When we got there, the classroom was full of all the kids I went to school with as adults, and the teacher was a woman named Kristen who I work with currently. I told her that I had a story to tell her, and she replied that she loved my stories, please tell it. This caused the people around me to start accusing me under their breath to be a "brown noser" and "ass kisser" and how much they didn't like me.

after that, the dean came in to tell me that if I wasn't able to pass my last test, I would not pass the course. I opened my briefcase to find it was full of coloring books, but somehow, they helped me pass.

??? ??? ??? ???

Jesus, this was a tough one.....Since you were walking at night,this means some misfortune to come...trying to get back on your feet is going to be a little tough for you,that's why you had to cross rivers,bridges or what not...but you're going to get past all this in between spiteful actions done to you by people...that explains all the kids as adults in the classroom...don't listen to these people who try to stear you wrong or negatively...in the end you will have honors and riches...may not be so much as in money form but by seeing books,coloring books and what not means you'll succeed in the end ,Chucky!! 

YEAHHHH!!!!!
RICKY MARTIN ,tu eres mi Kiki !

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
  • Official Diner "Recapper"!
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2007, 05:13:00 AM »
daym....thanks Nellie!

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2007, 05:18:50 AM »
Dream #2. (Last night)

I went to visit my parents. They had moved to a new house. When I got there, they told me that although they were living together, they had seperated. They were only living together to save money.

So there was dad in his own bed, and mom, sharing a bed with her new boyfriend, who was younger than my youngest brother.

:o :o :o :o

To visit parents means to expect pleasant changes in your life.....a new house indicates a change in residence and happy business deals...because you saw your parents split up can mean that you will no longer be living with them,they may have mixed feelings about you going.....

Good luck sweets!!

Nelllie

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2007, 05:22:36 AM »
Oh shit...forgot about the young man in the dream.....this doesn't mean it's about your mom and this young man...could be that you are going to meet a younger man in your life!!!!!!!  oooohhhhhhhh.....also means you will enjoy a full and happy life .

Chucky...this is all GOOD!!!!  YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2007, 06:58:39 AM »
lmao....

Ok then!

Offline cabin

• Obsessed
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2007, 09:01:23 AM »
Neel:  Nells:

I had a dream acouple of night ago and I can't get it out of my mind.   It was raining and I couldn't find my umbrella.  I was walking down the sidewalk trying to get out of the rain and I was carrying this cat.  As I was walking I hadn't noticed the ladder I had just gone under which was proped against the bulding.  As I hugged the brick wall I was going by a window and saw my open umbrella inside on the floor.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 09:15:44 AM by cabin »

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2007, 09:12:21 AM »
Neel:

I had a dream acouple of night ago and I can't get it out of my mind.   It was raining and I couldn't find my umbrella.  I was walking down the sidewalk trying to get out of the rain and I was carrying this cat.  As I was walking I hadn't noticed the ladder I had just gone under which was proped against the bulding.  As I hugged the brick wall I was going by a window and saw my open umbrella inside on the floor.

You have a PM.

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2007, 09:18:18 AM »
Nell:

I had a dream acouple of night ago and I can't get it out of my mind. It was raining and I couldn't find my umbrella. I was walking down the sidewalk trying to get out of the rain and I was carrying this cat. As I was walking I hadn't noticed the ladder I had just gone under which was proped against the bulding. As I hugged the brick wall I was going by a window and saw my open umbrella inside on the floor.

Oh boy.......Being in rain,assuming it was clear water and not dark and cloudy out...this means that you will be blessed with pleasures and energetic vitality,as well as prosperity...BUT...because you have a cat in your arms...it's an omen of bad luck,enemies at hand....being under an umbrella is also an omen..means unhappiness and lots of troubles and worries....so you're lucky there because you saw the umbrella else where,it means that all of the unhappiness,troubles , and enemies will be rid of...you will overcome these bad things that may happen in your life...obstacles,we call them.........

LOL...you guys and your crazy ass dreams...see?...I'm not the only one...ha ha ha

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2007, 09:24:52 AM »
LOL...you guys and your crazy ass dreams...see?...I'm not the only one...ha ha ha

You don't want to know the answer I sent him in PM.   :D

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2007, 09:28:20 AM »

You don't want to know the answer I sent him in PM. :D

You weenie...you better tell me!!

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2007, 09:29:22 AM »
AND don't tell me it's because he wanted pu@@y......bwhahaha

Offline CellarDweller115

• Faithful Friend
  • Administrator
  • Obsessed
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2007, 09:31:20 AM »

Ok, remember, you asked for it.  My interpetation is after Gerry's dream.

You want to get your hands on some soft, wet, pussy, but have no protection (condoms) from the risks so you are searching for condoms.

Offline cabin

• Obsessed
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2007, 09:32:49 AM »
What does puss have to do with anything on this?  bwahahahahahaha

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2007, 09:33:59 AM »
What does puss have to do with anything on this? bwahahahahahaha

I was RIGHT!!  bwahahahah....having a pussy cat...you dork!!!

ahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahah

Offline mcnell1120

• Vida Loca
  • Obsessed
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2007, 09:35:32 AM »

Ok, remember, you asked for it. My interpetation is after Gerry's dream.

You want to get your hands on some soft, wet, pussy, but have no protection (condoms) from the risks so you are searching for condoms.

you sicko....I was right all along....wheeeeeeewhwwww...how did I know what you were thinking...but you were

WRONG...that's not what it means, pendejo!!!..bwahahahahha